Zoes Seiten

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

ppp


funny how much you can talk about your baby´s digestion - is it working? how many times has she done a poo? when was the last time? a big topic. and an important one because she can be pretty unhappy if things aren´t working. so quite often she´ll be puffing and pressing and groaning in her cot for up to half an hour until finally we hear a small explosion and everyone can heave a sigh of relief. but her prime pooing position is not lying in her cot, it´s daddy´s lap, especially early in the mornings. after her breakfast feed, vivien will usually give her to me for a bit of father-daughter bonding and if I´m lucky I´ll get a quick smile - but that´s just a distraction to make me feel safe, because before I know it she´ll have struck again. and it can be a surprisingly big load. just the time of the day you want to be shat on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home