Zoes Seiten

Sunday, June 25, 2006

elvis eat your heart out

loneliness - a feeling i have become acquainted with only of late and amusingly enough not an emotion that in my pre-zoe times i would've associated with being a mum. it's mostly on sundays when jens is at work, the weather is bad and all my mum-friends are otherwise busy. today is perhaps not the best day to be reflecting on this as zoe had a corker of a bad day....think she's teething. he, he i know that sounds so cliched but it does look like her bottom right tooth is pushing through. oh won't breastfeeding take on a whole new dimension, ooouch.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey

     
  • At 3:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oops
    sorry, not very good at this blogging thing.
    Everyone has lonely days - I'm having one today looking at your blog and your beautiful pictures of zoe and missing all my friends in australia. Big hugs to you viv!
    Di x

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger phoeberae said…

    A new mum myself I have many lonely days, not 'poor old me' lonely. Just being in a house with a baby is so different from my life pre-baby. My husband is working long hours at the moment and I'm really feeling it. I think I'm trying to say... You're normal (well if you're not, neither am I)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home